- When you get older, where would you want to live?
i wanna settle down in the bay area, but i’d love to live in south america for a few years and work. and maybe meet a beautiful latin man and marry him or something.
- Where do you want to be right now?
it’s not where i want to be. it’s who i want to be with.
- What is your dream vacation?
argentina oh god.
- What is your favorite dream?
the one i analyzed for my psychology class senior year. it gave me great closure for my ex at the time.
- Have you ever tried lucid dreaming? If not, would you like to?
yeah. i believe it works but not everyone can do it. i’d have to practice and try more actively.
- Who was your first kiss?
- Who was your last kiss?
haha. lily :)
- Give a description of who you like.
he’s got a goatee and he’s cute and funny and absurd and oh.. he’s mah boyfran.
- Share a relationship story.
my boyfriend’s a river guide. we drove to a river 2 hours outside seattle and i met all his other guide buddies. we camped out that night, drank too much, and played music. one of the guides also brought 150 jello shots, with 6 different flavors…. which made the next day of full on rafting tough but still awesome.
- Share a family story.
my dad is legally blind, and we were in the city when i was about five. i pointed to a shop and begged for a candy, so he walked me inside. it took my dad a while to realize we were in a porn shop.
- Share a story that makes you smile.
well, i don’t really smile as much as i laugh at this, but i got my first wax yesterday and was more or less screaming…
- Share something you did embarrassingly.
one time my dad woke me up super early on a sunday for bagels and rushed me out of the house. i only realized i didn’t have pants on until we were crossing the street.
- Are you still friends with the people you met in elementary school?
some of them are still my closest friends.
- What is something you barely tell anyone?
i don’t know. i’m pretty open.
- What are you usual thoughts? Give 5.
1. what am i going to eat today?
2. how will i acquire this food?
3. i should probably work out.
4. i should probably do math.
5. i’m gonna hit up friends instead.
- What are your hobbies?
reading, volleyball, swimming, poetry, concerts.
- What college do you plan to attend?
i go to UW.
- Would you rather have a relationship or friend with benefit? Explain.
i’ve done both and i like both for different reasons. right now i’m in a relationship though.
- Who is your favorite teacher so far?
oh god. i don’t know. gunnison, wilkerson, cautero, or my english professor from college.
- What is the meaning behind your url?
the emerald city is a nickname for Seattle. i love that city. finishing my next 3 years of school there and i can’t wait to go back.